All tennis players are required to adhere to the following list of Rules and Requirements:
- The tennis courts will remain locked at all times except while in use. Each Court has a combination lock that changes monthly, the WVA Aquatic Center staff have the combination.
- Only USTA approved tennis shoes will be allowed.
- No skateboards, skates, bicycles, tricycles, motorized vehicles allowed.
- Only Waikōloa Village Association owners and tenants who hold a current amenity card and their guests will be allowed on the courts.
- Please make reservations no more than 30 DAYS in advance. Limit reservations to 1-hour to 2-hour blocks. (2 hour max)
- CANCELLATIONS: If you are signed in-- you can modify or cancel your reservation. Otherwise, please call the WVA Aquatic Center at 808-883-9704 should you need to cancel your reservation. Reservations NOT fulfilled 15 minutes after the expected start time without a cancellation call, will be deemed a 'No-Call, No-Show' and canceled. After two 'No-Call, No-Show' cancellations, the liable homeowner or guest will lose reservation privileges.
It is a requirement of Waikōloa Village Association that the following agreement be agreed prior to making a court reservation or the issuance of the current lock combination.