1. Any person entering the pool area or using the pools does so at his/her own risk. The Waikoloa Village Association (WVA) and Management are not responsible for accidents, injuries, and theft of personal articles.
2. Pool use is limited to owners/members and approved tenants and guests (max. 5). Valid WVA Membership Cards MUST be presented each day when entering the Pool Area. Management reserves the right to allow more than 5 guests upon request and approval by WVA.
3. Prior arrangements/reservations with the pool staff are required when accompanying guests are greater than 5. Membership/ a membership card may only be utilized by the authorized holder and may not be loaned. The WVA reserves the right to confiscate the card if presented by anyone other than the member.
4. Children under 13, must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or guardian (guardian must be at least 18 years old). Pool Staff are not responsible for children.
5. Complete showering is REQUIRED before entering or reentering the pool. Long hair must be tied back while swimming or in a swimming cap.
6. Entry of pool by persons wearing bandages or who have open wounds is prohibited. Spitting, spouting of water, blowing the nose, etc., are NOT allowed in the swimming pool.
7. Flotation devices and other swim equipment may be allowed at the discretion of the Pool Attendant. NO rafts or oversized floats are allowed. NO water balloons, water guns, or other similar items are allowed in the pool area.
8. Infants and Toddlers not potty trained are required to wear swim diapers.
9. NO running, rough-housing, shoving, diving, back-diving, somersaults, and twists. Unreasonable noise is NOT allowed in the pool area, showers or restrooms. Standing or walking on the perimeter walls is prohibited.
10. Audio devices are only allowed using headphones. Electronic or other battery-operated items are not allowed in the pool, except watches/sports equipment intended for water use, and medical devices are allowed.
11. NO Glass or Alcohol, open fires, Hibachi’s or BBQs are allowed in the pool area. NO Food or Drinks are allowed near or in the pool, except water.
12. NO animals (service animals accepted) are allowed in the Pool Area.
13. NO bicycles, skateboards, or other similar recreational items are allowed in the pool area.
14. Portions of or an entire swimming pool may be closed during scheduled classes and special events approved by WVA. Refer to the WVA Website for the calendar of events for the pool.
15. Toys, swim/sports equipment, and personal belongings left at the pool become WVA property after 30 days.
16. WVA reserves the right for its staff personnel to use their discretion in prohibiting the use of the facility if any act or conduct by a member and/or guest that may be potentially harmful to themselves, others or property or be disruptive in nature to the atmosphere/peaceful enjoyment of the facilities by members/guests.