The Ohana Room
has the same square footage as the Community Room but less windows. It is located in front of Johnny's restaurant. It is appropriate for small parties, baby showers, and small meetings.
Facility Rental COVID-19 Update | December 1st, 2021:
- 10-Person Limit as 6 ft. social-distancing must be maintained at all times (No Exceptions)
- Masks must be worn the entire time while in the room, unless you are actively doing physical exercise.
- Users must sanitize the room both prior to and after each use of the room.
- Waikōloa Village Association will not be responsible for sanitizing the room.
- No Contact Activities allowed at this time.